O.Pen Portable Vaporizer Review
The O.Pen vaporizer uses disposable cartomizers which are pre-filled with CO2 oil that comes from their partner companies, Organa Labs and MedWest.
The O.Pen Vape comes with a dead battery that will need a full charge before you can use it. Once you have plugged in the battery into the USB, the light on the charger will turn red which allows you to see that it is charging. Once the battery has finished charging, the light will turn green and it is ready to use.
Once the battery is charged, you will need to screw in the cartridge and you are ready to vape. The harder that you inhale then the bigger your hit will be. After 8 seconds the pen will shut off automatically so that you get the perfect sized puff.
On the end, the O.Pen Vape has a stylus so that you are able to use it on your iPad while you vaporize.
The Pros of the O.Pen Vaporizer
- There is no button to operate the O.Pen and it is one of the easiest vapes to use.
- There is no heat up time or multiple presses of a button
- Strain specific CO2 extracted honey oil
- New atomizers with every cartridge so that the heating elements are always new.
- An automatic 8 second shut off
- Pen fits in your pocket easily.
- The battery last for days even with heavy use.
- Cartridges are interchangeable
- LED lights on the bottom of the pen which light up when you hit and charge it
- There is a lifetime warranty
- Has a stylus.
O.Pen Vaporizer Cons
- The O.Pen vape used plastic cartomizers.
- The cartridge system is restrictive. You are not easily able to load your own essential oils into the cartridge.
- The oil in the pen is not very strong
- Takes 3 to 4 hours to charge.
Affordable Vaporizers for Sale Online
If you are looking for the most affordable vaporizers that are of good quality then take a look at these top three vaporizers that are for sale online.
- Helix Vaporizer Pen with Complete Kit by Grav Labs
Once the Helix vape pen vaporizer is charged it can last for up to 72 hours of continuous use. There is a five second heat up time on this vaporizer. The Helix vape pen has a handmade ceramic core and a ceramic heating chamber that provide an even heating of your dry herbs. There is a two part filtration system that is made from a ceramic filter and medical grade stainless steel which can then be attached to a comfortable rubber mouthpiece
The Helix vape pen retails for $119.99 and comes with a USB charger a plug wall charger, a cleaning brush, a packing tool and a user guide.
- Classic Hands Free Box Vaporizer by Vapor Brothers
This is a highly innovative herbal and oil extract vaporizer and it is a functional and beautiful vape that offers good performance, safety and simplicity. The vaporizer has an electric vaporization system that releases active and flavouring ingredients from the herbs through vaporization. The materials are heated only up until the point of vaporization without the combustion.
The classic Hands Free Box Vaporizer retails for $199.99.
- Rejuve E-Cig Complete Vaporizer Pen Kit with Coffee E-Liquid
The Rejuve is a compact and portable pen vape. This vape pen has been designed to easily vaporize liquid and solid concentrate. There is a rechargeable Lithium Ion battery that has a long life with just one charge. It has a ceramic nichrome heating element that is ready to start vaping in five seconds. You are able to monitor the liquid level with the window in the case. After nine seconds of continuous use the vape pen will automatically shut down. There is also a flashing indicator to let you know when the battery is low.
The Rejuve E-Cig retails at $29.99 and comes with a carry case, a plug wall charger, filling bottle, a USB charger and a user guide.