O.Pen Portable Vaporizer Review
The O.Pen vaporizer uses disposable cartomizers which are pre-filled with CO2 oil that comes from their partner companies, Organa Labs and MedWest.
The O.Pen Vape comes with a dead battery that will need a full charge before you can use it. Once you have plugged in the battery into the USB, the light on the charger will turn red which allows you to see that it is charging. Once the battery has finished charging, the light will turn green and it is ready to use.
Once the battery is charged, you will need to screw in the cartridge and you are ready to vape. The harder that you inhale then the bigger your hit will be. After 8 seconds the pen will shut off automatically so that you get the perfect sized puff.
On the end, the O.Pen Vape has a stylus so that you are able to use it on your iPad while you vaporize.
The Pros of the O.Pen Vaporizer
- There is no button to operate the O.Pen and it is one of the easiest vapes to use.
- There is no heat up time or multiple presses of a button
- Strain specific CO2 extracted honey oil
- New atomizers with every cartridge so that the heating elements are always new.
- An automatic 8 second shut off
- Pen fits in your pocket easily.
- The battery last for days even with heavy use.
- Cartridges are interchangeable
- LED lights on the bottom of the pen which light up when you hit and charge it
- There is a lifetime warranty
- Has a stylus.
O.Pen Vaporizer Cons
- The O.Pen vape used plastic cartomizers.
- The cartridge system is restrictive. You are not easily able to load your own essential oils into the cartridge.
- The oil in the pen is not very strong
- Takes 3 to 4 hours to charge.